Monday, April 6, 2009

Soca On DEMAND




Hey People,

So, if you don't know, imma tell you, I am a
major fan of SOCA!! As a Bajan Native, I express my culture through music and dancing
and my love for Soca has gone far beyond an infatuation. I mean, my ipod is 75% SOCA!! So of course it was only right that I stop by The Base Nightclub and pay respect to my fellow west indians on my last day in NY for Spring break. Soca on Demand is far from new considering it was part 21 but it was still my first time attending and like they say...it's MADDDDDDD!! I mean it would have to be fun because people go, and the clubs stay packed to capacity...I mean they've been doing this since September 1st 2006! Not only did I have fun, I enjoyed the club's scenery and comfortable atmosphere. I also like the fact that the bar was on point!! An actual BAR and not like some Brooklyn spots that just sell a couple drinks. Not that I was drinking Alcohol (Not a fan of underage drinking), but it was good to see that they were on their grind!!

Overall, I had a great time!! I love being 18 and able to go Clubbing. So LITTLE DRAMA...so MUCH FUN!!! Check the pics...


Look out for the Thusty Troupe Trip To Six Flags on July 11th for the Soca Performances Live!! It's gonna be MADDDD!! Check out their Facebook Page for Events...

No comments:

Post a Comment