Saturday, April 4, 2009

Making The Band 4


So, I haven't been on here since December. I have to step my game up!! Anyways, the whole dispute over Respect... Diddy had to know that Day 26 would fuss and fight... I mean look how much respect Diddy has...The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, HELLO! I think that they all need to grow up and check themselves. This is REAL!! They must think they won the competition and that was it. No, its time to get your head in the game. You have appointments, shows, concerts, radio interviews, rehearsals, studio time...GET WITH IT!! Like, I can't understand what they thought it would be like. Your R&B artist...you have to work just as hard as everyone else. Not to mention they are new artist which means they need to keep up with the what's up or they aren't gonna have any fans. Diddy needs to get on top of his game cuz his group is slacking, I thought they would be the ones to set the record straight but it seems like it isn't going to happen...just like every other band he made...they seem to be crumbling... I think he left them in the oven to long because they sure are SOFT!! Do leave a comment or respond to my poll!! Check out my people, see who I'm following!! George...He's the NEXT BIG THING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment